Beating the Back to School Blues with Tesco Clubcard. #collectwithclubcard
As a full time working Mum, it is so important that I make my time with the boys count. During the weekends, I want to go places with them and create some special memories. I’m also a firm believer in making the weekend count, so instead of slaving away at home with the washing and cleaning having been at work all week, I want to have some fun too!
Taking kids on days out can be pricey, which is why I am all for a little help in that department.
Tesco Clubcard offer rewards in lots of different forms including days out, holidays, eating out and even money off your weekly shop. For every £1 you spend, you get a point, which for me is pretty good considering I feel like I spend my life shopping.
With the new cards being contactless, a tap is all it takes to start earning your points while you shop AND Tesco have recently launched their Clubcard App too, which makes managing your points even easier from your phone. All you need to do is decide how you spend your vouchers.
Although you can spend your points on your weekly shop, we prefer to treat ourselves to days and meals out.
Last weekend we spent a wonderful day at The Eden Project in Cornwall and I was able to turn points into tickets. If you haven’t been, it is one of my favourite places to wander with the boys.
If you don’t live in the South West, you can save your points for when you visit somewhere on holiday! Next on our list is actually Warwick Castle for when we visit that part of the country during half term. To see what days out and activities there are in your area, click here.
Tesco Clubcard have almost 300 partners providing days out and experiences. These are a few that caught my eye:
· LEGOLAND Windsor – I loved it when I was little and I know that Jonah would have a ball. Definitely up there on our to-do list, help ease the cost by using some of your rewards from Tesco.
· Longleat – I’ve never been but have heard that it is pretty great as far as these nature parks go, and it’s only an hour and a half from home, which is a bonus!
· Land Rover Experience – Ok, Chris would LOVE this! I think I would too actually… better find a babysitter!
· The Coca-Cola London Eye – Although I have enjoyed the London Eye, we have never done it as a family as we never get round to it/ can afford it when we are in London. I would seriously consider doing this if it meant using my rewards points.
· The BBC Good Food Show – Um, yes please! This is my idea of a great day out… you can choose between Birmingham or Glasgow… or both! What a treat this would be!
Thanks to Tesco Clubcard, we were able to enjoy the Eden Project this weekend, and there are so many other great places to choose from. You can also go to the cinema, dine out at restaurants such as Prezzo, or even use them when abroad, such as enjoying a view of the Eiffel Tower from Montparnasse.
I think you get the picture… Clubcard equals points equal treat yourself.
If you don’t already have one, you can apply for one here.
I created this feature in paid collaboration with Tesco. All opinions are my own.